More Qualifications. More Opportunities. That is the power of the CEME.
The Certified Event Management Expert (CEME) designation is a self-study, online event management training and certification program. The CEME program is a global, trusted certification program built exclusively by and for event planning and management professionals. The CEME was created as a continuing education and professional self-improvement program.
The CEME is backed by the Event Planning & Management Association. Every year, registration for the CEME certification increases.
Our team has had over 15,000 professionals enroll in our programs from over 75 countries. Here are the top 5 reasons you might find this program helpful:
- Add the Certified Event Management Expert (CEME) to the education section on your resume, showing tangible evidence of your dedication and education in the event management and planning industry, helping set you apart from others with your same level of more generic education.
- Speed up your success within the event management industry by listening to recorded audio interviews with experienced event management professionals.
- Quickly gain specialized knowledge, learn the common models and words used in event management, and gain confidence in what you know and don’t know.
- Scientific studies have shown that earning a certification can increase your earning power permanently.
- Complete our program at your own pace over a few months, or a few years. Once you pass the online timed examination, we will mail you a certificate in a leather-like diploma holder to display in your office or home.
To earn the CEME designation, you must complete the the CEME program. To learn more about that process, please see our How to Earn the CEME page. If you have questions you can reach us in our Key Biscayne, FL office Monday- Friday 9am-5pm EST (305)503-9050. To get started today, register here.